Water and Wastewater Solutions
Rhino Linings® continues to be a market leader in the water and waste water industry successfully providing innovative protective coating solutions for clients within this sector.
Rhino Linings® prides itself on its ability to offer long-term, cost effective protective spray applied polyurethane and pure polyurea solutions. Our portfolio has been developing considerably by offering customised solutions for stakeholders of large industrial, mining, water and wastewater projects.
If it can corrode, fail, or leak, it will. The industry is starting to move away from epoxy solutions as this system is not able to provide the flexibility and extended lifespan that polyureas and polyurethanes provide, that's why water and wastewater treatment facilities globally have chosen Rhino Linings polyurethane and polyurea coatings as their protection solution!
Rhino Linings has over 15 years of industrial technological experience delivering proven monolithic corrosion and spill prevention solutions. All formulations are thick elastomeric linings designed for long-life under extreme environmental conditions. Industrial strength Rhino Linings permanently shield against corrosion, chemicals, bacteria, hydrogen sulfide, abrasion and skidding.*
All Rhino Linings solutions are 100% solids, VOC free and can be sprayed or cast onto virtually any substrate including steel, concrete, metals, fiberglass, wood and geotextiles. All formulations are tack free within several minutes and fully cured in 24 hours under most conditions. Our products provide fast turnaround and dramatically reduce structure and equipment downtime and maintenance costs.
For more information read our blog on Water and Wastewater Infrastructure
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Sewer pump pits
- Water Channel and Leachate Pond Linings
- Wastewater sludge bins
- Steel holding tanks
- Potable water tanks
- Containment tanks
- Panel Tanks
- Concrete Tanks
- Rapid curing
- Seamless impermeable membrane
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Repairs and equipment downtime
- Increases personnel safety and productivity
- Adds years of life to any surface
- Sheilds against abrasion, impact and abuse from the elements
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance
- Good elongation properties
- Flexible - adheres to almost any substrate regardless of shap or size and can expand with thermal expansion/contraction changes