ArmaFloor 400 UHS
ArmaFloor 400 UHS is a two component, 100% solids, solventless, self-leveling epoxy floor covering which can be rolled, troweled, brushed or squeegeed on.
ArmaFloor 400 UHS is a heavy-duty coating offering excellent abrasion resistance. It is highly recommended for use in a number of industries including: food and beverage, warehousing facilities, automotive, marine and manufacturing. ArmaFloor 400's high strength properties, provides protection against a range of diluted acids, solvents and alkali spills and mechanical abrasion from forklifts, truck and trailers.
ArmaFloor 400 UHS seamless stippled coverage does not support bacterial growth, resulting in a durable, hygienic and easy to clean surface. For high traffic or wet areas add Silica Sand at #30- #60 or #60 - #100 mesh for a slip resistant finish.
- Retail shops and commercial applications
- Sewerage Treatment plants
- Food processing plants
- Vehicle workshops
- Construction and mining industry
- Residential garages and workshops
- Chemical and oil industry
- Storage tank linings
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent adhesion
- Chemical resistant
- Hygienic, easy to clean
- Abrasion resistant
- Return to service after 24hrs (foot traffic), 48-72 hrs (machinery traffic)
- Ideal for use in heavy industrial or marine environments
- Strong adhesion strength to concrete, steel, timber and damp concrete